We have openings for a career minded person for high quality office furniture manufacturing.
Your experience operating CNC machines, SCM panel saw and Morbidelli Point to Point will enable you to succeed in the clean and organized wood shop.
Reporting to the Wood Shop Team Leader, the woodworker performs a variety of duties for the preparation of products within the Wood Shop.
- Perform material calculation and produce a breakout plan
- Check and maintain inventory
- Select plastic laminate & veneer materials according to specifications of the work order
- Prepare faces
- Laminating components with the use of a cold press and Spray adhesives
- Able to read blue prints & shop drawings
- Set up cold press
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work in a team environment
Education & Experience Requirements:
- College degree in woodworking
- 2 to 5 years experience
NOTE: ONLY CANADIAN RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED .
We are an equal Opportunity Company