Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused Property Administrator to join our office team in Waterloo, Ontario.
• Maintain files, produce correspondence, monitor special projects;
• Provide general administrative support and coverage for reception duties: greeting tenants, answering phones and redirecting calls;
• Collection of outstanding rent;
• Assistance in preparing monthly reports;
• Other administrative reports and duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years experience in a similar role;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Excellent organizational skills required and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment is considered an asset;
• Good computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word & Excel, familiarity with Yardi software is considered an asset;
• Customer service, accounting and collection experience an asset;
• Experience in property management industry is an asset.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive group benefit plan, dependent scholarship program, and the opportunity to own a piece of Killam through our Employee Unit Purchase Plan.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.