Our client, a manufacturing company located near Stratford, ON is looking for an Production Supervisor to join their team. This person must come from the automotive manufacturing environment or heavy metal industry.
What you will do in this role:
· Effectively lead, supervise, motivate and provide support to a team of employees within any of the production departments. Coach and counsel employees
· Administer company rules and the collective agreement
· Execute the established quality procedures and programs as required with regards to production throughput, quality, safety, training, housekeeping and continuous improvement, maintenance and teamwork
· Establish and maintain a safe, clean and healthy workplace
· Ensure that proper preventive investigative and follow-up procedures are used to reduce the risk of injury and/or accident
· Participate in Manufacturing Excellence initiatives
· Actively supports cost reduction programs through participation on Kaizen teams in Heat Treat, Stress Peen, Taper Roll, Eye Form, and Assembly departments
What you will bring to the role:
· 3+ years manufacturing experience in the automotive/truck industry or metal working industry in a unionized environment
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements