Our Guelph area client has an immediate opening for a full-time Office Coordinator to support the day to day operations to deliver superior Customer Service and Support to our growing community!
The successful individual will be responsible for a wide range of duties in support of the company objectives professionally and effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly sought-after client in the Guelph region
- Easily accessible, on a bus route
- $20.00 P/H
Office Coordinator Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for interdepartmental teams;
- Greet visitors professionally and courteous manner, directing clients and patrons to the appropriate personnel or resources;
- Assist with database management, ensuring safe storage and retrieval;
- Create purchase orders, processing payments, statements and expenses,
- Prepare reports, memos, meeting minutes and other documentation using MS Office 2016;
Office Coordinator Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in working as an Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, or Office Administrator.
- Previous experience supporting interdepartmental teams is an asset;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other Accounting Software;
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Office Administration or a related discipline;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive professional attitude, strong attention to detail and experience working in a team environment required;
Compensation & Benefits
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- $20.00 4% vacation pay
If you think you have what it takes to deliver for this exceptional opportunity and challenge, apply in confidence by sending your resume to:
Express Email or Fax: (519) 821-8054
“For us, it’s not about making one placement; it’s about building relationships.”