Our client, a manufacturing company located near Waterloo, ON is looking for an Millwright to join their team
What you will do in this role:
• Provides support in troubleshooting / repairs and system improvements (optimization) to ensure quality and efficiency
• Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures; identifies replacement parts
• Assist onsite contractors, as required
• Perform preventative maintenance (PM’s) on all equipment as required; documents and maintains details of inspections
• Participate in ongoing cross-training and multi-skilling activities within the organization
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency in achieving results
• Ensures that all operator safety devices function properly on completion of repairs, modifications and installations
• Knows and understands process documentation and customer specific requirements, as they relate to this job function
What you will bring to the role:
• Ontario Certificate of Qualification Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (433A)
• Candidates will have a Certificate of Apprenticeship or possess a recognized equivalent (optional)
• Minimum of two (2) years demonstrated and verifiable experience working in a food processing environment
• Competent using SMAW and GTAW (TIG) welding processes
• Working knowledge (oral/written) of both English and Mathematics
• Working knowledge of OHSA Standards and regulations
• Working knowledge PLC Programming and troubleshooting experience, an asset
What our client is offering:
• A competitive hourly wage and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
• The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.