Grant Martin & Associates looking an Electrician for a large OEM facility in the Guelph area. The main processes for this manufacturer are welding and assembly. Electrician vacancies are available for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts with competitive compensation. These are straight shifts and all shifts are available.
- Licensed electrician (309A or 442A)
- Minimum two years of experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to take measurements using high voltage testing equipment
- Administer inspections of electrical systems
- Compliance with the Ontario Electrical Standards Act.
- You must be capable of interpreting drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
- Installation and examination electrical components
- Testing of equipment for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Update and log electrical changes.
- Complete interface to CNC equipment.
If you are interested in this Electrician Vacancy in the Guelph area, APPLY TODAY!