As an Administrator you will be performing basic admin tasks; data entry, emailing, scheduling.
As the Project Manager you will coordinate school bookings for our Bay Street Deconstructed in-school workshop. You must have excellent communication skills, great customer service, be able to work independently and as a team player. You will be the first point of contact for the schools and must be highly organized and have a positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Research schools and contact information.
· Reach out to schools via email and phone to promote the program and book workshops.
· Respond to emails and phone calls. Answer questions and concerns from the school contacts.
· Clearly relay logistical information to the schools to ensure proper set up on the day of.
· Relay school information and bookings to the Supporting Roles team.
· Follow up with school contacts in order to get feedback after the workshop.
· Send reports and updates to the BSD board and Supporting Roles team.
· Manage contact lists.
· Data entry.
· 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role (arts or education preferred.)
· Experience in selling or booking a school workshop or working with teachers is considered an asset.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel as well as Outlook
· Highly organized. Clear communicator.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Knowledge of financial services or willingness to learn.
· Results driven.
· Must be willing to work as a team member but also work independently.